Audio Editors on Windows Phone 8.1

With the new APIs, Windows Phone 8.1 can be now used as a powerful audio/video editing system. Two popular and powerful(but paid) Audio editors on Windows Phone 8.1- Lexis Audio Editor and Wave Master.

Both do typically similar jobs.

audio

Wave Master


Wave Master allows you to edit audio files directly on your smartphone:
♫ professional waveform

♫ multitouch timeline

♫ multitrack editor with preview

♫ import/export/share your tracks from OneDrive or Music Library ♫ share your tracks on SoundCloud

♫ supports multiple formats such as mp3, wav, aac

♫ create and export custom ringtones

♫ edit track metadata

♫ undo/redo actions ♫ mute/unmute tracks

♫ tools: cut, copy, paste, delete, crop, split, move

♫ effects: amplify, reverse, invert, silence, tremolo, wah wah, tempo change, speed change, pitch change, fade, echo, repeat

Get Wave Editor at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/wave-master/e65b09d2-f6e6-4ff2-8471-7ccbefb0420a

Lexis Audio Editor


Create new audio records or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format. The trial version has all the features of the paid version including save in wav, wma and m4a format. The saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.

- Recorder and player

- Cut, copy and paste

- Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out

- Normalizing, noise reduction

- Record into existing file, import file into existing file

- Mixes the current file with another file - 10 band equalizer - Compressor

- Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM) and m4a

Get Lexis Audio Editor at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/lexis-audio-editor/4ee22752-1078-408c-926d-fa84d95fb847
SHARE

About The Tech Boy

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

26 comments:

  1. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. transcribe meeting audio to text

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. 新竹音響店推薦

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. 環繞擴大機

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. 新竹音響店

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. 台北音響店

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Tech with Gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Headphones and Earbuds

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. 音響店

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Wireless Charger

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. 竹北音響店

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. 桃園 音響店

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks soundcloud to mp3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 竹北音響店

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! 台北音響店

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. 竹北 音響

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks 台北 音響

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  18. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. 新竹音響

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. 新竹音響店

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 新竹音響店

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! 音響店

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 音響店

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! 台北音響店

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. 音響店

    ReplyDelete
  26. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. 新竹音響店

    ReplyDelete